Residential Shredding Service
Mountain of files stacked in the garage?
Worried about throwing out your old credit card statements and other sensitive
Call A1 Shredding & Recycling today and we can come to you. We provide
residential shredding services to the entire Atlanta Metro area and can
pick up all of your old documents.
A1 Shredding & Recycling’s Residential Shredding Service meets
the needs of the self-employed as well as serving the occasional shredding
needs of any resident of the Atlanta Metropolitan area.
We recommend shredding your unnecessary bank statements, invoices, utility
bills and miscellaneous private information. These sensitive documents
are often thrown in the garbage or the recycle bin. This is risky, potentially
Residential Shredding Procedure
- Collect your documents in boxes, bags, or in a container either provided
by A1 Shredding & Recycling or one of your own choosing.
- No need to remove paper clips, staples, etc.
- Call us at 678-607-5243 to schedule a pick-up.
- Let us know the quantity of documents and the box types.
- Our mobile shredding unit arrives for your appointment, and your paper
is shredded immediately while you watch by a bonded, uniformed associate
and delivered to a local recycling center.
- We provide you an invoice which includes our signed Certificate of Destruction.
Frequently Asked Questions About Residential Shredding Services
- How much does residential shredding service cost?
The cost for shredding depends on quantity and location. Please call for
- Do I have to remove staples and paper clips?
No – our state of the art shredding equipment handles staples and
paper clips with ease.
- Can you destroy computer media?
Yes. Please call for pricing. See more about Hard Drive Shredding.