Routine Secure Document Shredding Services
With our routine secure document shredding services, there’s no need to call a shredding company time and time again. Routine shredding customers are provided secure, locked containers to store their sensitive documents until our uniformed, bonded, and insured Security Specialist arrives. No contract is required, and there are no additional hidden fees or taxes. Our prices will stay the same unless you have an increase in the quantity you are shredding. And if you’re a new customer, we offer a free 30 day trial on monthly shredding services. Security of your confidential and sensitive documents is our #1 priority!
The Benefits of Hiring A1 for Secure Document Destruction:
- No Required Contracts
- Billed monthly (electronically)
- Flexible Options: Service may be modified or cancelled at any time without penalty
- All service fees are flat rates. No fuel surcharges, admin fees or hidden costs.
- You choose the containers: 35 Gallon Cabinet, 64 Gallon Bin, or 95 Gallon Bin
- Compliance / Chain of Custody: A1 Shredding & Recycling provides a Certificate of Destruction with every service and a summary report with each monthly invoice.
- On-call service available
- All paper is recycled
- A1 Shredding & Recycling is AAA Certified with NAID (National Association of Information Destruction)
- A1 Shredding & Recycling is A-Rated with the BBB
How Routine Secure Shredding Works
1. Choose a Shredding Container
2. Place Documents Into Shredding Container
Put in your daily sensitive documents, including paper, color paper, folders, staples, paper clips, and charts
3. We Pick Up and Shred On-Site
Our Uniformed, Photo ID Badged, background checked security drivers shred your sensitive documents on-site! A1 Shredding & Recycling provides dependable, secure and confidential, routine or monthly shredding services in Atlanta, Metro Atlanta and all surrounding areas. Ask about our large volume discounts.
Fill out the form below with your shredding needs and we’ll get back to you shortly.